Virtual tele/online health appointments from the comfort of home
Dr. Chizea is available right from your smartphone or computer for virtual consultation. Don’t wait for only physical appointments to get the Medical Care or Attention you need.
At the BBHP, the excellent care that you are used to, is still here, both virtually and in-person
1. Call 941-624-4062 to schedule (please leave a voicemail message anytime, and we will return your call) or
2. Click VIRTUALCONSULTINGLINK to schedule an appointment.
The Brain & Body Healthy Place’s (BBHP) commitment to your health, safety & wellbeing has never wavered we understand that your health & wellbeing is at the forefront of your mind and we’d like to assure you that this is always at the forefront of ours. The wellness & care of our patients is paramount.
Virtual appointments will allow you to continue receiving the best care—helping you manage certain conditions or symptoms you might be experiencing—without leaving home.
Note: Some conditions, such as chronic illnesses like diabetes or high blood pressure, may still require a visit to your doctor’s office.
***Precautions Please Note***
• Limited people in office to allow for greater social distancing
• Hand sanitizer is available and all must wear masks
• Patients can wait in their cars and complete check-in procedures using a cell phone to limit the number of people in waiting rooms
***HOW IT WORKS***
1. Get Ready:
Prepare for your virtual consult with a quiet space, the right lighting, quality WIFI and video. Download or click on link emailed or texted to you.
2. Start the Consult:
Click the join link in your desktop app or your calendar invitation up to 5 minutes early. Just like an in-person appointment, message the clinician when you’re ready for them to join
3. Have a pen and paper ready to take notes.
What you will need
• A working laptop, tablet or smart phone - with a front camera.
• A fully charged device, or access to power.
• An internet connection.
• Your email address.
• A well-lit space to see each other clearly.
• A quiet space to reduce distractions and protect privacy.